вторник, 30 апреля 2013 г.

Jona Byron - Red Tide EP, 2011 SoundZoo Recodings




Artist/Band: Jona Byron
Album: Red Tide, EP

Ⓟ & © 2011 SoundZoo Recodings
Additional overdubs made by J. Byron
and friends in Berlin during 2011
Mixed and mastered in Berlin by Soundzoo
Country: Australia
Genre: Roots, Indie, Folk, Power-folk

Total Time: 00:36:53




«Red Tide is an EP featuring tracks from a long standing album project, Skala, which is an album I wrote and recorded during my visit to Iceland in July - September, 2010. I basically locked myself away in friend Svavar Knutur’s cabin/holiday house in the remote north of Iceland for the best part of three months and got to work.
During my time in Iceland I took time to explore the magnificent yet barren country and became transformed by it's wonder; both in it's people and places. I traveled to different towns with Svavar, playing shows with him and sharing stories with some of the warmest human beings I have ever come across.»
                                                                                                                              - J.Byron
                        
Tracklist:

01. Changing of the Hours 05:31
02. Red Tide 05:10
03. Guardians 05:36
04. Refuge 04:36
05. Dead Horse 05:30
06. Eidolon 04:31


Members:
Jona Byron - All Instruments and voices
Leni Rice - Violins on 'Red Tide'
Jesse Kappelhoff - Cellos on 'Red Tide' and 'Eidolon'
Paul Burger - Upright bass
Martin Rye - Percussion, Drums

-----  ☆☆☆ ----- 


---

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий