воскресенье, 4 мая 2014 г.


Twiggy - Please Get My Name Right (1977)


Artist: Twiggy
Album: Please Get My Name Right
Label: Mercury
Catalog#: SRM-1-1138
Format: Vinyl, LP
Country: US
Released: 1977
Genre: Pop, Rock
Style: Folk Rock, Country Rock
Format: FLAC (tracks+.cue)
Bitrate: lossless
Duration: 00:38:12





"Please Get My Name Right didn't do as well as the initial 'Twiggy' album the year before. We recorded this one in Holland because Phonogram had just signed this new American band called Clover who played on the record instead of session musicians. I'm proud of both my Phonogram albums just really good music." - Twiggy

Twiggy was born in north London on September 19th, 1949. She was named "The Face of '66" by the Daily Express. In the mid 60's at 16 years of age, Twiggy became internationally known as the world's first supermodel, her photographic modeling success epitomising the age.
Twiggy went on to become a successful actress in film, stage and television, beginning her acting career by starring in Ken Russell's film "The Boyfriend", for which she won two Golden Globe awards; most promising newcomer and best actress in a musical. She has recorded many albums since, encompassing a variety of styles including pop, rock, disco, country and show tunes. Twiggy's successful recordings have earned her two silver discs, two chart albums and hit singles. - here


 • Side One:
A1. Rings 02:40
A2. I Hope We Get To Love In Time 03:03
A3. Cooking School 02:35
A4. I'll Be Doggone 02:37
A5. I Lie Awake And Dream Of You 03:43
A6. Fish In The Sea 02:41
A7. My Town 02:53
  Side Two:
B1. Brown Shoes 02:18
B2. You've Got Me To Hold On To 03:29
B3. I Love Us 02:34
B4. Everything Falls Into Place 03:10
B5. 20/20 Hindsight 02:35
B6. Please Get My Name Right 02:52


Personel:
Acoustic Guitar – Alex Call
Strings Arranged By – Gerry Butler
Bass – Johnny Ciambotti
Drums, Percussion – Micky Shine
Engineer, Mixed By – Steve Brown
Mouth Harp Harmonica – Huey Louis
Keyboards – Sean Hopper
Producer – Tony Eyers
Steel Guitar, Mandolin – John McFee
Violin – John McFee (tracks: A2)

Vocals - Twiggy Lawson

-----  ☆☆☆ ----- 


---

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий